Two revocable trust courses are planned for San Jose and San Francisco in March, 2016. Dates and venues to be announced!
Bank of the West will co-host “Designing and Drafting Revocable Trusts in California” with Mentor Legal Drafting on November 11th to 13th at their offices at 4400 MacArthur Blvd. Suite 400, Newport Beach CA 92660.
The course is a three day, intensive 20 hour CLE course with emphasis on revocable trust practical drafting instruction and analysis of case studies & sample provisions. Experienced practitioners provide guidance for each step in the estate planning process from pre-engagement to drafting to execution of final documents to termination of representation.
We are honored to have the following experienced local estate planners teaching:
- Phil Sullivan – Henderson, Caverly, Pum and Charney LLP
- Jennifer McGibbon, Henderson, Caverly, Pum and Charney LLP
- Samuel Ledwitz, bezaire,ledwitz and Borncamp, APC
- Michael Offenheiser, Brown and Streza LLP
- Brian Fredkin, Brown and Streza LLP
I am pleased to announce that Bank of the West will be hosting a “Drafting and Designing Revocable Trust Course” at their offices in Newport Beach from November 11 thought the 13th.